Sheila Clover English
Sheila Clover English is a marketing visionary and entrepreneur who works specifically within the publishing industry arena. In 2002 she started the book trailer market and in 2003 trademarked the term “book trailer”.
She has worked with top authors such as Christine Feehan, Douglas Clegg, Gail Martin, Heather Graham, LA Banks, Lisa Jackson and publishers such as TOR/Forge, St. Martin’s Press, Penguin USA, Simon & Schuster, Kensington Publishing and Harper Collins.
- Chair of the Social Networking Committee for International Thriller Writers Organization
- Member of the Silver Telly Council
- Member of the International Academy of the Visual Arts
- Member of the Association of Downloadable Media
- Member of the Internet Content Syndication Council Davey Award Judge 2008
Sheila is the author of The Book Trailer Revolution: Book Marketing and Promotion Through Digital Video and the white paper on The Residual Marketing Effect.
She has been in Newsweek, TVWeek, The Wall Street Journal, NPR and The New York Times and a speaker at Book Expo America, Romance Writers of America and ThrillerFest. Though she is often in California and New York, Sheila lives in Kentucky with her family, horses and three silly dogs.