A Sound Scene is a professional reading of a scene from your book, enhanced with music and sound effects.
Sound Scenes offer people an enticing hint of what your book is about and can be an entertaining way to hook a potential reader and make them to want to find out what happens next!
Aphrodisiac by Allyson Roy
Bond of Darkness by Diane Whiteside
Ready by Lucy Monroe
The Devil You Know by Jenna Black
Sound Scene comes with these great features:
- Sound Scenes can capture the audience’s imagination, which for some people, can be more powerful than watching a video.
- Sound Scenes can be played on a radios show or podcast.
- Sound Scenes can have multiple actors
Sound Scenes are distributed via our podcast distribution venues including iTunes, Odeo, BlogTalkRadio, Blubrry and many others.
- All Sound Scenes will play on the COS MySpace and COS BlogTalk Radio Show.
- Your Sound Scene can be used as a unique offering to your readers on your website.
- Your Sound Scene can be played during any radio interview or podcast to enhance the listener’s experience and make you stand out.